Can I Pause My Order?
Yes. If you have a subscription (automatic reoccurring orders), then you can change the date that your next order will be placed.
- Log into your madeeasymeals.com account.
- Navigate to your account page by clicking on the person icon at the top right of the page (or by clicking here).
- Click “Manage Meal Orders” to view your order history (or click here).
- Click the “Pause” link in the “Action” column of your most recent order. If you don’t see a “Pause” link, then your subscription isn’t active and you aren’t scheduled to receive any future orders.
- Click into the popup box to select the date you would like your next order to be placed. You can select a date up to 90 days in the future.
- Click “Pause” to save your selection.
- On the date you selected, your next order will be placed and you will receive an email notification. You will have until 11 p.m. PT that day to pause or update your order again.
If you have trouble, please contact customer support at (855) 868-8655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device